What should I do if my hearing aid gets wet? How to deal with wet hearing aids without damaging the hearing aids? Now introduce how to solve the problem of hearing aid moisture.
Blot any moisture or sweat off the surface of your hearing aids first, then:
1. Please open the battery compartment door of the hearing aid before putting it in.
2. Please close the lid of the drying jar tightly.
3. If the color of the desiccant becomes lighter obviously, it means that the desiccant has absorbed enough water and fails, and needs to be replaced with a new one.
4. Before going to bed every day or when the hearing aid is not used for a long time, the hearing aid should be put into a dry jar.
The electronic drying box heats up slowly, allowing warm, dry air to surround the hearing aids to dry them. The electronic box usually has a timing function, for example, you can choose 3 hours or 6 hours to dry, and it will automatically turn off when it reaches the point. More advanced electronic boxes also have an ultraviolet bactericidal effect, allowing the hearing aid to dry while killing bacteria. But please pay attention to 2 points:
1. The electronic drying box is not suitable for daily use. It can be used after going to a particularly humid environment or sweating a lot, or regular drying 2-3 times a week. Because the electronic components in the hearing aid will inevitably age if they are exposed to high temperatures for a long time.
2. Please take out the hearing aid battery before putting it into the electronic drying box.
The above methods can remove the moisture in the hearing aid.
CADENZA provides you with high-quality OTC hearing aids, which are ideal for wholesale resale, please contact us if you need them.